Sunday, January 1, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS...............

So sorry for the delay in posting the winner, got called in to work and then the celebratory festivities were in full force, but today is the first day of a new year......
so here is the winning 'RESOLUTION CHALLENGE POST':


 Replace my inefficient fireplace with a suitable woodstove that will create a usable cooking surface.   
as posted by 'unknown' on Dec 21, 2011!


To claim your prize, send me an address to where you'd like your prize to be sent.  You can post it here under the comments page and it will appear in my email.  It will not show here on the blog at all!


CONGRATULATIONS!!!, AND CHALLENGE ON MY FRIEND!



I will not be able to replace my inefficient stove with a woodstove suitable for cooking, for I do not have a woodstove to begin with.  I can however, install a wood burning stove with a cooking surface, or something of the like that will actually fit into my home.  HHMmmmm, will have to do some researching...........bring it on!!!  Truly a challenge!


I will post monthly updates on my progress here, i hope you will share as well!


Happy New Year to all!  And thank you all who sent it your resolutions!  Best of luck to you and all you endeavor to do!

No comments: