Thursday, December 27, 2012

Father Time Needs a New Watch!

Ok, seriously.  Time? Never, never, never enough of it! I thought we were supposed to slow down and smell the roses the older we get?!?!?!  Either somebody was pulling my chain, or Father Time needs a new watch!

I am excited to look ahead to 2013, with all the wonderful life events coming up!  I have one son returning for the summer after his first year of college.  What a super young man, he's grown so much, become so much more independent, more conscience, more resourceful than I imagined. It'll will be so nice to have him back. I have another son who has seriously already packed his bags just waiting for late May/early June to roll around so he can head out on his life's journey.  He has chosen, so excitedly and proud, to serve the Lord for two full years, by serving a mission upon graduating high school.  We do not yet know 'where' in this beautiful world he will serve, but I can promise, he's losing many good sleeping hours due to the anticipation! I have become a 'traveling' surgical technologist, so I do not know where I will end up to work, that could lead me anywhere! My other two children are so great to have around, one home and one on her own now for some time, but they fill my every minute!  And yes, indeed, it is often just a minute that I have to give them...bless their hearts!
True, without each of these precious souls in my life,  I know I could find more time than I need, but right now, I cannot find enough time to accomplish all the things I want to do with and for each of them, and maintain full time employment, etc!

As I think about the coming year, I think about my aging parents and grandparent, and how much I still need to learn from them.  Recipes I love, memories of their young lives, DIY home repairs, the list is endless! I have been extremely blessed with the family I have.  I, without a doubt, would be alley-trash without my strong, loving parents and my faith in the Lord!  Those two factors have held me together through so many trials and bad choices.  Those two factors have allowed me to overcome and keep going.  I pray 'I' can be that should my babes need that from me!

Other great events coming in 2013.....I organize and provide an Emergency Preparedness Fair in May!!!  Such a super great event, PLEASE PLEASE stay tuned for more information on this event!  All are welcomed! Back to the time thing.........this event I will plan the same month my son graduates high school, I will have his open house this month, and send him off on his mission.  I will move my older son back home this month too! (ok, breathing deep here.............)

I look forward to being a better blogger!  I need to be more vigilant about keeping up to date with my blog. Forgive my past procrastinations regarding my blog. I do enjoy writing, truly, but its back to the 'time' factor!

I am crazy fanatic about time management, but I fear I have managed 'time' right outta my schedule! So here's to looking forward to 2013!!! May it bring us all joy, peace, health and wealth!


No comments: