Thursday, December 27, 2012

I NEED YOU! You could be a winner!

Plans are beginning regarding the Emergency Preparedness Fair I am organizing this May! I would love to hear from  you about things YOU would like to see at our fair, or any Emergency Preparedness Fair! So to encourage you to share your ideas with me, either by posting them here, or emailing me, I will review all suggestions, any suggestions used at the fair in May will receive a prize!

I so look forward to hearing from you! Have already gotten some bizarro suggestions, so remember there will be NO stunt-guys showing us how to jump outta planes and survive, and NO eating live creatures for nourishment!  But I appreciate the suggestions each one!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I'd like to see a selection of recommended emergency tools, i.e., gas wrench, knives, lanterns, radio, anything that is used in an emergency.

Renee said...

great idea, thank you!!!!

Jim Loomis said...

Possibly some simple water purification methods. Haven't seen much on that in a while.

Renee said...

also a great idea, thank you